Needing all the help and encouragement I can get, I’m going to join the Finish-Along again. This year it is hosted by a group of quilt bloggers and you can participate from whichever one you like. Here’s where I found the info.
And here’s my list of proposed finishes, all 17 of them (it will take a miracle to actually complete them all, but they are mostly small). Names are working names:
1. Confetti #4 – needs binding, sleeve, and label
2. Corral – needs quilting.
3. Cuddle quilt – needs quilting, this one is nap size
4. Green stripes – needs binding and label
5. improv piece, small. needs quilting
6. improv piece, needs quilting (which I am currently working on)
7. Lattice, small. An old UFO, I actually hand quilted this one! needs binding, sleeve, label.
8. Boxes on purple, needs basting and quilting.
9. Purple mess, needs binding, sleeve, label
10. purple spirals, needs binding, sleeve, label
11. QAYG project – one block shown, this one is twin I think. needs assembly.
12. Red Stripes, another QAYG project, this one with strips sewn onto backing and batting. Needs the other strips sewn. Will be twin.
13. Red-eyed ghosts (isn’t that what it looks like?) – needs binding, sleeve, label
14. table runner, needs binding
15. Three Stars, needs border, then basting and quilting.
16. Whacking through the Jungle, needs binding, sleeve, label.
17. Yellow 4-patches – needs binding and label.